Tuesday, March 29, 2011

baby goats!

PJ Had twins!

The first picture is of PJ and her babies, a boy and a girl. We have decided to name the girl Ariel and the boy Cosmo.


These pictures show Ariel in the flower bed. Too cute. Miles is a good uncle dog.The happy family...
Cosmo begins drinking milk.

Spaced out baby v1.0...
Spaced out baby v2.0...
As you can see it has been a great day at Outside In.
We're looking forward to Mabel kidding in the next few days!
More pics when that happens.
-g

and for your viewing pleasure, a video of the goats:


9 comments:

  1. ummm.. goats?

    heh Boy and girl.

    boy that was a quick post!
    g

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he! Awwww, they are so cute!!! Are they soft? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are very soft. and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so sweet! I have to say, I have been vastly reconsidering my opinion of goats - much cuter than I would have imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS: GeoNinja is your cousin, Michelle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the brand new goat family! I hear congratulations are in order for the Mast family too.. I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete